Blue Mountains Private Tours
You can take one of our private trips from Sydney to see the breathtaking landscape of the Blue Mountains World Heritage Site.
On your private tour, you will witness the breathtaking landscape of the Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site distinguished by the region’s eucalyptus glad valleys, gorges (canyons), substantial sandstone cliffs, and waterfalls that flow over the old escarpment.
With this personalized trip to the Blue Mountains, you can view the Three Sisters’ top attractions, go on short guided hikes in the park, see charming villages, and pick up helpful information from your guide.
Our skilled and amiable Blue Mountains tour guides will make sure you move at your speed and concentrate our attention on the particular items that fascinate the kind of tourist you are.
Private tours to Blue Mountains from Sydney are tailored to your specific needs and interests.
Depending on the tickets, you can customize the Blue Mountains private tours to include bushwalking, wildlife stalking, and visits to local attractions.
All-inclusive Blue Mountains small-group tour
Your small-group Blue Mountains tour departs from Sydney in the early morning.
You will head west over high mountain ranges and into the depths of the Blue Mountains.
Take in the stunning vistas from the distinctive vantage spots that ring Jamison Valley.
You can appreciate the enormous, breathtaking valley vistas without the crowd on one of the top Blue Mountains private tours.
Admire the Three Sisters’ splendor while listening to the local guides’ insightful commentary.
The tour starts at 9.15 am and lasts until 5.30 pm.
Get away from the massive tour groups and find cascades and breathtaking lookouts to enjoy jaw-dropping valley vistas.
- With the Scenic World pass included, take the Skyway, Railway, and Cableway for even more stunning views of the Blue Mountains.
- Eat a freshly prepared lunch while admiring iconic Australian wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
This tour includes
- A tour for a small group to the Blue Mountains
- The Skyway, Railway, and Cableway guided entrance at Scenic World
- English-speaking guide
- Jamison Valley’s guided boardwalk through the rainforest
- Meals prepared fresh (also catering to vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets)
- Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Every vehicle is a contemporary model with WiFi.
- A river cruise returning to Sydney Harbour
|Adult ticket (13 years and above)||A$ 275 (US$ 187)|
|Child ticket (3 to 12 years)||A$ 185 (US$ 126)|
|Infant ticket (upto 2 years)||A$ 90 (US$ 61)|
Things to know
- This Blue Mountain private tour offers free cancellation of your reservation up to 24 hours before your scheduled visit.
- You have the flexibility to reschedule your tour up to 24 hours before your planned visit date.
Private Blue Mountains day trip with bushwalks
Discover the Blue Mountains National Park’s heart on rainforest bush walks that lead to waterfalls and breathtaking vistas.
Add a trip to a wildlife sanctuary or a picnic, café, or restaurant lunch to your itinerary.
As one of the best Blue Mountains private tours for an introduction to Australian wildlife and plants, you can observe the superb lyrebird mimicking sounds.
This tour starts at 7.30 am and lasts approximately ten hours.
- Study up on this UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site.
- Explore vibrant birds, unusual animal life, and striking canyons.
- Discover the Three Sisters’ Aboriginal origin story at Echo Point.
- Visit the Blue Mountains National Park and go on a breathtaking bushwalk.
- View waterfalls and be in awe of the gorgeous scenery.
This tour includes
- Service for pickup and drop-off from your lodging
- 10-hour tour service, for example, from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Seasoned, eco-certified tour guide
- All transportation in a cozy, contemporary car
- Park entrance fees
- Waterfalls, lookouts, and bushwalks
- 100% carbon neutral thanks to offsets for all vehicle emissions
|Participants (upto 99 years)||A$ 1490 (US$ 1019)|
Things to know
- This private tour Blue Mountains offers free cancellation of your reservation up to 24 hours before your scheduled visit.
Guided Mountain e-Bike tour, Baby Labyrinth
Explore the centuries-old eucalyptus trees, steep canyons, and Blue Mountains National Park rivers on this beginner-friendly mountain biking journey.
As one of the unique Blue Mountains private tours, it unveils the area’s wonders, from the Real Aussie bush to mesmerizing lookouts like Mt Portal and Tunnel View.
With a range of trail options, you can tailor the experience to your individual riding abilities, ensuring a tranquil exploration of this magnificent natural wonderland.
Only a 45-minute to 1-hour drive from Sydney, this tour provides access to rider-friendly dirt roads. You can also enjoy snacks with stunning cliffside views.
Beyond the ride, your seasoned instructors will provide expert coaching on crucial safety measures and skills to help in all your future biking adventures.
The tour starts at 8.30 am and lasts for four hours.
At least two people are required for this activity, which is unsuitable for children under 12.
The night before, you get an email with the precise time and meeting place. Get directions.
- Beautiful undulating hills and valleys are observed over simple dirt fire roads on e-bikes.
- The Mt. Portal viewing station looks back to Sydney over the Nepean River.
- Unique ancient eucalyptus forests.
Not suitable for
- Children under 12 years
- People under 4 ft. 9 in. (150 cm)
- People under 254 lbs (115 kg)
- People over 70 years
This tour includes
- Just the two of you on a private tour.
- Included are National Park costs.
- High-quality gloves, a helmet, and an electric bike.
- Snacks (muesli bars, fruit, lollies, water)
- Insurance for unintentional bike damage does not cover theft or misuse of tools or electrical parts in an accident.
- Action pictures and movies of your journey.
|Adult ticket (upto 99 years)||A$ 760 (US$ 520) for 2 people|
Things to know
- This Blue Mountains private tour offers the flexibility of cancellation up to 3 days in advance with a full refund.
- The tour operates in various weather conditions, including rain, fog, mist, and sunshine, but not in unsafe weather conditions.
- Participants should have an average level of fitness to enjoy the experience fully.
- Basic biking skills with a reasonable level of confidence are required for this tour.
Other popular Blue Mountains private tours
Explore the scenery, towns, and rainforests of the Blue Mountains on a group tour that avoids the tourist traps.
Visit Wentworth Falls’ bushwalks and Featherdale Wildlife Park with the Blue Mountains and Wentworth Falls tour.
Discover quaint little mountain towns, the breathtaking Jamison Valley panorama, and the well-known Three Sisters rock formation with the Boutique Uncharted Blue Mountains tour.
Featured Image: Thecutlerychronicles.com