Day Trip to the Blue Mountains
A day trip to the Blue Mountains is a great way to explore the region’s stunning natural beauty.
You can take a scenic drive through the mountains, enjoying the views and exploring the many walking trails.
There is a good deal of activity to keep you busy, and you can enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the many restaurants in the area.
Learn about the different day trips to the Blue Mountains that include specific attractions in the itinerary.
Blue Mountains full-day trip with cruise
On a full-day excursion to Featherdale Wildlife Park, experience the Blue Mountains’ unmatched natural splendor.
Visit Scenic World to ride three different rides, see various native Australian animals, and stop at Echo Point for panoramic views.
Wrap up your day with a tranquil ferry cruise along Parramatta River to Circular Quay, a fitting finale to one of the finest Blue Mountain day trips from Sydney.
Admiring the iconic 3 Sisters formation from the popular vantage point, you’ll relish the memories of this breathtaking adventure forever.
This Blue Mountains day trip from Sydney starts at 7.30 am and lasts approximately ten hours.
Pickups are included at the following Sydney hotels:
- Devere Hotel, 44-46 Macleay St 7.45 am
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, 68 Harbour St 7.05 am
- Holiday Inn Potts Point, 203 Victoria St 7.40 am
- Ibis Darling Harbour, 70 Murray St 7 am
- Kimpton Margott Hotel, 339 Pitt St 7.15 am
- Park Royal Darling Harbour, 150 Day St 7.05 am
- Radisson Blue, 27 O’Connell St 7.50 am
- Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt St 7.15 am
- Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 Pitt St 7.55 am
- Shangri La Hotel, 176 Cumberland St 8.05 am
- Travelodge Wynard, 7 York St 8.05 am
- Vibe Hotel, 111 Goulburn St 7.30 am
- Sydney Central yha, 11 Rawson Pl 7.10 am
- Featherdale Wildlife Park offers up-close encounters with Australian wildlife.
- View the Three Sisters rock structure in all its striking beauty from Echo Point.
- Enjoy the Cableway, Skyway, Railway, and three rides at Scenic World.
- When you get to Leura Village, you will have time to shop and stroll around the town pace.
- Enjoy the scenery as you travel by ferry along the Parramatta River to Circular Quay.
This tour includes
- Pick up at a few hotels in the heart of Sydney
- Day trip Blue Mountains by coach transportation
- Featherdale Wildlife Park entrance fee
- Village of Leura
- Scenic World offers three rides (The Cableway, The Skyway, and The Railway)
- Travel to Echo Point to observe the Three Sisters Rock Formation.
|Adult ticket (13 years and above)||A$ 180 (US$ 123)|
|Child ticket (3 to 12 years)||A$ 150 (US$ 102)|
|Infant ticket (upto 2 years)||Free Entry|
Blue Mountains nature tour with dinner
You can sleep in and dodge the crowd on a well-planned afternoon Blue Mountain Australia day trip.
Explore forests, waterfalls, and dramatic views from distant lookouts by avoiding tourist traps.
From an immersive walk to Wentworth Falls to a VIP encounter with a koala, this tour offers exclusive experiences, capped off with a memorable dinner at a local restaurant.
You get to travel in a small group led by a keen photographer guide, ensuring you capture picture-perfect memories of this world heritage-listed wonderland.
This Blue Mountains day tour starts at noon and lasts for approximately ten hours.
- Enjoy the sights from faraway viewing locations.
- Take a long nature stroll along the Wentworth Falls route.
- When the throng has dispersed in the late afternoon, view the Three Sisters.
- At a distant lookout overlooking the Megalong Valley, observe the sun starting to set.
- Experience nature, wildlife, and waterfalls up close.
This tour includes
- A tour in a small group with a maximum of 8 people (larger groups by private tour)
- Water bottles
- Day trip Blue Mountains
- Fully escorted tour
- Remote viewpoints and areas away from crowds
|Adult ticket (upto 99 years)||A$ 247 (US$ 168)|
Blue Mountain guide tour, Scenic World & lunch
You can commute in nature with a guide on a Blue Mountains Australia day trip from Sydney.
Visit Wildlife Park, Scenic World, the Three Sisters Lookout, and the Zoo, and upgrade to include lunch and a boat.
As one of the best Blue Mountain day trips from Sydney, you visit Scenic World’s rainforest with exclusive access to rides, including the Scenic Railway, Skyway, and Cableway, bypassing queues
Conclude your day with a scenic ferry ride along the Parramatta River, admiring Sydney landmarks like the Harbour Bridge, ending at Barangaroo.
This day trip to Blue Mountains from Sydney starts at 7 am and lasts for approximately 11 hours.
- Visit the Western Sydney Zoo or the Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Get a guided tour of Scenic World.
- Take a trip down the Parramatta River.
- Eat lunch prepared by a chef.
- Take a guided boardwalk through a rainforest.
This tour includes
- Entry fee for the Western Sydney Zoo or the Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Ride on cable cars, skyways, and scenic railways.
- Escorted tour of the scenic pathway
- A Parramatta River cruise is available but is not included in the large group coach option.
- Hotel pick-up (at selected hotels)
|Adult ticket (13 years and above)||A$ 290 (US$ 198)|
|Child ticket (3 to 12 years)||A$185 (US$ 126)|
|Infant ticket (upto 2 years)||A$ 110 (US$ 75)|
Take advantage of a full-day tour to the Blue Mountains and the famous Jenolan Caves in a motorcoach with the tickets for the Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains day tour.
Take a guided 4WD tour of the Blue Mountains, part of the World Heritage Site, and get special access to the second-largest enclosed canyon in the Southern Hemisphere with the 4WD adventure tour tickets.
Featured Image: GetYourGuide.com